Hello! It would be nice if there are more box subscriptions available in the UAE. Nonetheless, there is one FREE box given: Marhababy!
Oops. But I’m not preggers.
Aawww. Sad. I’d like to try something first before committing myself to a box subscription. So, I had the craziest idea to order this free box! I have a cousin-in-law who is about to give birth so I will give this one to her just in case.
So, Marhababy pledges to give one (1) Pregnancy Box and one (1) Baby Box per mom in the UAE. And since it’s free, why not? So I grew a pair of balls (hah!) and ordered. Why, it’s for my cousin-in-law.
- Visit their website at http://marhababy.com
- Register and fill up the online form. Confirmation will be shown on the web page.
- Please note that it will take 2-4 weeks before they will confirm availability and delivery of box.
- Souq.com will send a text message to confirm delivery of box.
- Delivery man will call to confirm location and availability.
- Delivery man will need to see your Emirates ID.
I received a Souq.com box. Inside is the smaller Marhababy Pregnancy Box. So let’s take a look at what’s inside!
Let’s see what’s inside.
Lo and behold!
10% discount upon purchasing select baby and motherhood products from Souq.com
AED100 discount from Daysy Natural Birth Control – this one uses your basal temperature to calculate fertile days.
AED75 off the next flight booking at Travelstart.ae – unfortunately promo was expired
AED500 voucher upon signing for Cord Blood Banking from MedCells, only UAE provider of Cells4Life services
30% from 24h.ae (online food delivery) Who does not like discounted food delivery?
AED70 discount from any salon service availed from Vaniday.
Philips Avent Nighttime Disposable Breast Pads – two- piece pack to keep breast milk from leaking and wetting your dress.
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula for Dry Skin
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream
Persil Sensitive Liquid Laundry Detergent
Fine Baby Diapers for Newborns and Fine Solutions Interfold Tissue
- Persil Sensitive Liquid Detergent – two 300ml bottles, large enough to wash a week’ worth of clothing, hands-down the most useful item in the box.
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula for Dry Skin – 50ml, for moisturized skin, the cocoa scent can be strong or not to one’s liking but it does moisturizes
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Bust Cream – 5ml sachet, to firm and tone skin around the bust area, I might try this one my saggy arms instead, *winks
- Fine Baby Diapers for Newborns – four diapers for newborns weighing 2-5kg, off to my cousin-in-law indeed
- Fine Solutions Interfold Tissue – one pack, almost the same as the hand tissue in our office bathroom and pantry, but this one is softer, great for wiping baby bums.
- Philips Avent Nighttime Disposable Breast Pads – two- piece pack, I had to Google what it does, so it is actually to keep breast milk from leaking and wetting your dress. Nice to know! now, off you go to my cousin-in-law!
- Vouchers :
- 30% from 24h.ae (online food delivery)
- AED500 voucher upon signing for Cord Blood Banking from MedCells.
- AED75 off the next flight booking at Travelstart.ae
- AED100 discount from Daysy Natural Birth Control
- AED70 discount from any salon service availed from Vaniday
- 10% discount upon purchasing select baby and motherhood products from Souq.com
The contents of each Box will be different depending on the sponsors. To be honest I was expecting a copy of a magazine as usually depicted in photos from their website. The vouchers are also promising. Who does not want to have a discounted day at the salon?
Anyway, this FREE BOX surely is a good start for any pregnant ones to try new products, get discounts, and learn about services. It is not a bad deal, given that delivery is absolutely FREE! One mom-to-be can avail of two boxes: Pregnancy and Baby Editions. I would say, gift a box now to your wife / sister / mother / friend.
PS: I Am Not Preggers and I Will Give This To My Cousin in Law. And actually after doing this, I decided to go through with paying for a Zanedo Box subscription. 🙂 I’ll review it next!